Saturday 7 January 2012

Biker Jackets From Mars

I really want to get a Biker Jacket its a basic component of any girls wardrobe for when they want to give their outfit a bad girl edge. I however have never had this staple item, sure I have leather but not cool rock chick black biker. BUT my maximum spend is only £50 so ive been shopping around:




This one is down from £57 to £25 from Miss Selfridge which is an absolute bargain but I have my heart set on a black one







This Jacket is so Hot and £50 on ASOS which i am highly tempted on also comes in blue but i think thats a little too bright. Again im thinking i need to start basic black then work my way to colours later.




This Biker Gilet is only £22 from FF at Tesco AMAZING Its not going to cut it for having a biker jacket but this will look great over jumpers, jean jackets, i can see myself having a lot of fun. They also have a cheaper one at £17 but it looks more crinkley.






I have spied this one at £39.99 from New Look which looks perfect I am going to have to pop in and try it on but as far as im concerned for now: Mission accomplished.








I hope everyone is having a fun weekend. I am going to a eighties themed roller disco party tonight in aid of my sisters birthday which was in December... she is spilling out celebrations onto my Birthday month damn her! but im looking forward to it and no doubt ill be posting pics up here for you all to goggle at!





<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3291616/foxburys-growl?claim=w7dbqmdhrqp">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

1 comment: