Monday 20 February 2012

Liebster award







A big thankyou to Little Miss Couture for nominating me for this award. Liebster means dearest in German. It is intended to help up and coming blogs gain the attention they deserve. 


Now im not entirely sure how to see how many followers each blog has so I hope I havent offended any of my nominee's. Heres a few blogs that I enjoy:


THAT FASHION CULTURE Jessica has some amazing photography on her blog. I love her style and confidence in the photos. Her blog is definitely worthy of more attention. 


Vintage say yeah Jenna's blog I enjoy looking at to get insperation and ideas. Celebrity fashion, upcoming trends and hints of music. Its definitely worth checking out on a regular basis. 


Gemma Satire Clothes Now Gemmas blog I have only just come across. I found it on another blog had a read went away, then I found myself hunting for her blog again. A very funny blog, you find yourself nodding along to her stories.


Tales From The Dressing-Up Box This is Suzanne, now she began her blog the same time I started mine. Her blog has a bit of everything to please everyone. testers, outfit posts, jewellery etc a good all rounder.


As with any award there is a bit of a ceremony involved and if you choose to accept it you must do the following:




  • Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.
  • Choose 3 - 5 blogs with less than 300 followers who you think deserve more.
  • Let each of the bloggers know they have been nominated.




No comments:

Post a Comment